Yellow fever vaccination
This vaccination is mandatory for international travel to African and South American countries.
Validity : Starts 10 days after vaccination and valid for lifetime
Requirement : Passport in original
Fees : Rs.300/- for issuing of certificate. Rs100/- for issuing duplicate certificate if original is lost.
- Allergy to a vaccine component (Egg protein)
- Age <6 months
- Symptomatic HIV infection or CD4+ T-lymphocytes <200/mm3 (<15% of total in children aged <6 years)
- Thymus disorder associated with abnormal immune function
- Primary immunodeficiencies
- Malignant neoplasms
- Immunosuppressive and immunomodulatory therapies Some people may have an increased risk of an adverse event, but they may benefit from receiving the vaccine. Talk to your healthcare provider if you have any of the following:
- Age 6 to 8 months
- Age ≥60 years
- Asymptomatic HIV infection and CD4+ T-lymphocytes 200 to 499/mm3 (15-24% of total in children aged <6 years)
Days : Mondays and Thursdays
Appointment: Kindly take a prior telephonic appointment at 01792-272538 / 273209 for yellow fever vaccination between 10.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m. on workinq days. Persons without appointment may be adjusted only if there is a last minute cancellation.
Timings: Person with appointment should report to the “Treatment Centre", C.R.I. Kasauli latest by 11.00 a.m. In case of delay / cancellation the centre should be informed or the appointment is liable to be transferred to a person on the waiting list.
Oral Polio vaccination for international travel
Oral polio vaccination is advised for persons intending to travel to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Nigeria , Kenya and Ethiopia. The vaccination and certification for the same are also issued in this centre. The drops are to be given at least four weeks prior to visit to these countries irrespective of previous vaccination status. Certificate is valid for one year.
There are no charges presently for this vaccination and it is administered on the days of Yellow Fever vaccination (Mondays and Thursdays).
Contact No.: +91-1792-272538 / 273209
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org